1 Sensuous space for human being
Our goal is to create the space which can make Human Beings feel joys.
2 Design from dialogue
We value conversations not only with clients but also the communication between collaborating designers, specialists, constructors, and our staffs.
Our design process is similar to bottom-up design or network design.
3 Nature-friendly architecture
The 21st century is the century of the environment.
There is no doubt that architecture is an artificial matter. However, we are trying to blur the border between nature and architecture. By doing so, we can achieve our final goal —sustainable architectures.
4 Create new value
We are always trying to create new values.
While renovating an old house, there is always a possibility to bring in a new point of view. With the new point of view, not only we provide our client with a comfortable space, but also create a better environment for everyone.
5 Respect for joy and humor
We hope the space been design by us is always full of happiness.
For us, freedom and pleasantness are more critical than stoic aesthetics.
Kenta SANO and Associates, Architects
Accounting Month ：September
Number of employees ：3
Design and supervision of architecture (Regard less of size,use,
new construction,reconstruction,etc.). Furuniture,lighting,other product design, urban design,landscape design,etc.
And Further more, we accept projects anywhere!
First Class Architect in Japan
(Registration Number: No. 337944)
- 1974 Born in Tokyo, Japan
- 1993 Waseda Jitsugyo High School,Tokyo, Japan
- 1997 Bachelor of Geography Waseda University
- 2002 Bachelor of Architecture Tokyo Science University
- 2004 Master of Architecture Yokohama National University
- 2004-2015 Worked at Toyo ITO and Associates, Architects
- 2015 Founded Kenta SANO and Associates, Architects
- Japanese Native
- Chinese Fluent
- English Conversant
- 1991 Born in Tokyo, Japan
- 2009 Toyama High School, Tokyo, Japan
Bachelor of Architecture Yokohama
- 2016 Master of Architecture Yokohama Graduate School of Architecture
- 2016- Kenta SANO and Associates, Architects
- 1995 Born in Tokyo, Japan
- 2013 Ichihara Chuo High School, Chiba, Japan
- 2017 Bachelor of Architecture Toyo University
- 2019 Master of Architecture Toyo University
- 2019- Kenta SANO and Associates, Architects
- 2019 Honorable Mention, Sky Design Awards
- 2018 Honorable Mention, SD Review 2018
- 2017 Finalist, Park Centre in Aobayama Park Competition
Finalist, Cultural Complex Centre in Ishinomaki Competition
(collaborate with Mikio TAI )